9.28.2007

Exposure for Oregon

Ok.

Breathe.

I'm sick and tired of the national media leaving Oregon in the dirt. I just heard a promotional spot on ESPN pitching their unbeatable line-up. It's an un-ranked Washington team that sucks ass against USC. It's a horrible Auburn squad that will get rolled up by Florida. And it's a meaningless matchup between a bad FSU squad and an average Alabama team.

May the Authorities of the Earthly Realm strike down upon the stupid and boastful ESPN broadcasting station with furious anger and render it useless. Plunge these myriad So-Cal idiots and SEC dorks into darkness.

But save one feed. Save the feed that shows the Oregon Ducks and the Cal Golden Bears.

I have to watch the best game of the week on a stinking pay service.

Rant over. Go Ducks.

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...