11.13.2007

Tower of Light Magazine

Ok, ok--I know I'm woefully short on fantasy markets when you crunch the numbers. And I know I don't read enough in this fine genre (recommendations, please!). But Tower of Light is a pretty interesting market. The second edition is online and features stories and book reviews. It seems to be a treasure trove of esoteric fantasy discussion, and some of the artwork is sharp.

Also, for those in the Jacksonville area looking for further discussion of Duval County's growing green movement, please try to stop by the Deerwood Center tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m. Dave McLintock, a representative of the Al Gore Foundation, will provide an enlightening presentation called An Inconvenient Truth. Maybe you've heard of it?

It should make for an interesting discussion.

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...