12.17.2007

Markets, Articles and One Weird Anthology

I enjoy the Friday Feast over at the blog for the Novel and Short Story Writer's Market. I linked to Transmitter and Serpentarius over on the writer links section of my website. Both look like nice markets and pay professional rates.



What do you make of this anthology? Night of the Working Dead sounds like fun and will have solid distribution. The deadline is May of '08 and the floor is 2,000 words. I'm going to get cracking on this one...



Lastly, check out the link titled "Slush Pile Confessions" in the article list on my connections page. Patricia Chui's account of her time as an editorial assistant is simply hilarious. She makes writers out to sound, on the whole, a little unstable. I don't know how she got that idea...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...