1.29.2008

Space and Time Magazine

With a newly designed website and over forty years in publication, the venerable Space and Time Magazine is another professional market for your speculative fiction. Their catalog reads like a who's who of superb stylists in the field of speculative fiction, with Ketchum, Morlan, Hodges, Ford and Jacob.

I'm curious. Which magazines do you folks subscribe to? One of my new year's resolutions is to support the small press a bit more this year, and while I have picked up a couple of single issues of magazines in the last month, I'm looking for recommendations on a good spec. fic. publication. I'd like a solid blend of the three genres in each issue...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...