3.04.2008

Cemetery Dance

Cemetery Dance is among the very finest purveyors of weird fiction on the market today. Richard Chizmar's magazine is an excellent collection of top-notch dark fiction, well-written non-fiction and reviews and creepy art. The magazine has published many of the finest in the horror field and is often home to crime, suspense and mystery stories with horror elements.

I've subscribed to this magazine through our library here at FCCJ and I use it in my literature classes to illustrate the quality and scope of the "small press," a definition I feel that CD Publications is revising with every passing year...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...