3.05.2008

Levar Burton, 15K and Waterbeds

Before he was able to hook us up with a good book, Levar Burton was jamming to Cameo. Brothers and sisters, tell me: What's the word?

I'm running 15K on Saturday for the Gate River Run so if you're in Dowtown JAX holler at me.

Also, Joe Schreiber wrote a hilarious little flash story here. It cracks me up that his protagonist wakes up on a waterbed. Does anyone out there still have one of those? Just curious. Check out his blog. Lots of good stuff there...

1 comment:

Daniel Powell said...

Does anyone else think that Reading Rainbow jam gets a little bit krunk in the middle? I love it when that funk groove hits at the seventeen second mark...

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...