4.23.2008

Much Ado About Books

This Friday I'll spend the morning with a manuscript tucked beneath my arm at Much Ado About Books. If you're an editor and you want to stay up until 3:00 a.m. reading a riveting novel of supernatural suspense, look for the tallish dude in the yellow Oregon Ducks hat.

I'm pretty excited for two of the morning sessions. Steve Berry and Tim Dorsey will be discussing their work and the publishing process. They're both kind men and solid writers, and I think they have a lot of good things to say about the writing life.

As an aside, if any of you attended Penguicon, I'd love to get your take on the story reported here and here.

Boundaries, people. Boundaries!

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...