10.06.2008

Beware the Dusty Hitchhiker

My speculative tale "Dust Country" is now up on the zine Residential Aliens. I wrote this one a while back after travelling through some of the most desolate country I've ever encountered. The southeastern corner of Oregon can get a little intimidating. You can drive for hours on some of those roads around Lakeview without seeing another soul out there.

Special thanks to Lyn Perry for publishing my story.

I hope to have some very good news (I don't want to jinx it) for all of you soon about a number of projects that have garnered some flattering attention. I'll have more updates later in the fall.

As always, I appreciate all of you reading and, if you feel so inclined, please drop me a note on "Dust Country."

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...