Welcome to the digital journal for writer Daniel Powell. Discussions of books, movies, popular culture, and the occasional ruminations on life and family...
This is really creepy!!! Let's see...do I want to click? um.....No.I'll take your word for it dear.:0)Go look at this instead, you could show THIS to the little one...http://www.terribleyelloweyes.com/
Yeah, the whole body of those paintings is unsettling.And Terrible Yellow Eyes is perfect! Thanks for sharing!Hope the writing is going well...
Oops. It's "Max's Room" that I liked so much (duh!)...Cool blog.
Post a Comment
It's sometimes hard for me to reconcile that we've been in Jacksonville almost twenty years. What started as a five-year plan for ...
3 comments:
This is really creepy!!! Let's see...do I want to click? um.....
No.
I'll take your word for it dear.
:0)
Go look at this instead, you could show THIS to the little one...
http://www.terribleyelloweyes.com/
Yeah, the whole body of those paintings is unsettling.
And Terrible Yellow Eyes is perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Hope the writing is going well...
Oops. It's "Max's Room" that I liked so much (duh!)...
Cool blog.
Post a Comment