3.15.2011

By Your Side

I reserve judgment on this woman's decision to leave her children. It's absolutely not my place to comment (and the vitriol in the article's comments is pretty disgusting).

It's true that the familial dynamic has been changing for at least sixty years in this country, and I certainly understand the conundrum presented by the opportunity to write an important book.

But this video pretty much speaks to how I feel about my wife. It's a sad reality that Rahna Reiko Rizzuto's marriage dissolved, but her article reads like she was just waiting for the optimal moment to hit the ejection button.

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...