5.31.2011

Something Wicked Magazine's Digital Relaunch

I couldn't be happier to post that Something Wicked is back from hiatus. This is an excellent magazine worthy of your support. I'm not sure if John Connolly will reprise his excellent columns in the digital version, but from his work to the frightening fiction and eye-popping art, Something Wicked is an important piece of the speculative fiction landscape.

I read "The Depths" last night and really liked it. Carol Hone's piece is nicely paced and downright scary. That third act will get beneath your skin and just stick with you all day long...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...