9.18.2012

Bestsellers, By Proxy

TM Publishing's Emerald Sky Magazine is sharp. The layout looks great, and the art is attractive.

I was thrilled when my ghost story "Bestsellers, By Proxy" was accepted for publication, but things just got better from there as I had the chance to work with their editors on polishing the piece.

I'd like to thank Daniel Friend for his help on the story, and for seeing the potential this little yarn (which tramples all over a pair of taboos that some editors hold sacred: stories about the supernatural and technology, and stories about writers).

You can read the piece here.

1 comment:

tiger said...

A devoted mother to her son, Deryk, she identifies herself as "her kid's mom" because that's her most important job. hidemyass vpn

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...