1.01.2015

Win the Day!


One full year of preparation culminates tonight with a must-win game against a tough Florida State team. This Oregon team fills me with such pride. They are unselfish, dedicated, focused, and driven to improve. 

Coach Helfrich has exceeded my expectations as head coach in his second year, and Marcus is simply the best to ever put on the green and yellow. Add a game set of wideouts, a solid defensive line and secondary, two dynamic backs, and a cohesive offensive line and you have a recipe for greatness. 

Go Ducks!

Seize the moment, stay focused, and bring a win back to the Pacific Northwest.

Win the day...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...