4.28.2008

Favorite Markets...

Spent the morning polishing a short story. I've got material under consideration at most of my favorite markets, so I'm spending some time this afternoon with Duotrope in isolating a fresh market.

Two questions:

  • How do you keep track of your submissions?
  • What are your favorite markets? What sets them apart?

The Locus Award finalists are out. Get a look at those five magazines. Lady Churchill's looks like an intriguing market.

I'd love some input on where you're sending work, and I'd love to hear what you're working on. Sound off in the comments section if you feel compelled...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...