1.31.2009

Go Ducks


We've fallen on lean times in terms of hoops at America's finest educational institution. Our team is young and inexperienced and it needs to learn how to win.
That lesson comes tonight, my friends.
I think the Ducks are going to wake up. Ernie Kent has put together a team full of shooters, with the lone exception of stud center Michael Dunigan. I think Ernie gets the boys all riled up for tonight's invasion of suck-ass Oregon State's Gill Coliseum. I think Porter drops four or five threes tonight and Dunigan gets down on the blocks and dominates. I think Brown and Longmire get in double figures and Catron goes double double goodness.
Oregon 83, Oregon State 59. We roll, just like in football.
65-38, muskrats.
Now is the time, Oregon. Show up and win...
UPDATE:
Alas, the Beavers' center banked in a three-pointer in overtime for the win. It's been that kind of a year, folks...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...