7.05.2012

On the Banks of Royal Marsh



My short horror tale "On the Banks of Royal Marsh" has been published in Horror on the Installment Plan. If carnivorous amphibious life is your think, then I'd challenge you to pick up a copy and venture once more...into the woods.


I'd like to thank Jim Musgrave for doing a nice job in presenting the story. I enjoyed "The Forest of Thorns" and Alyn Day's piece, and I'll be reading McIlveen's story tonight. Horror on the Installment Plan pays a good rate for stories under 3000 words, and the issue I read last night on my Kindle was nicely formatted.  

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...