4.26.2008

The Dude Who Collected Lovecraft

Not much time to report, but I'm reading a pair of great novels (reviews forthcoming) and I looked at a remarkable short story on Thursday. Please read "The Dude Who Collected Lovecraft."

Yes, for those out there questioning my grammar, check Writers' Harbrace: Brief edition for punctuating periods and commas inside of quotes (the underline is not correct, but that's on blogger).

Nick and Tim have written an excellent story. It's accessible to broad audiences and uniquely intriguing for esoteric readers in a way that is very refreshing. Take some time and get a good look at this one, and I promise I'll offer a novel critique soon...

The Jags made a huge move today. I'm mixed on it. But I'm happy to see that J. Stewart did his thing in the draft...


Update:
The underline only shows up in composition, so we're good...

No comments:

February Reviews: Gray Mountain, John Grisham

  I enjoy John Grisham's books very much and I usually knock out a couple per year. I have read three so far in 2024, and his writing is...